Location: Los Angeles
The Integrated Marketing group is responsible for the ideation and execution of groundbreaking digital marketing across the Break Media Properties. Integrated Marketing is integral in helping the company meet revenue goals and supporting Sales. Integrated Marketing acts as the liaison between Sales and the rest of the company to package and produce highly successful marketing programs.
The Producer role reports into the Senior Producer of Integrated Marketing and is primarily focused on the execution of custom digital advertising programs.
- Plan and manage the entire production process of custom online/offline advertising campaigns & sponsorships from insertion order receipt to program end
- Act as primary point of contact to the client/agency & the Break sales team, facilitating all requests, planning, development and management of internal & external teams to produce highly successful campaigns (Production Design, Creative Labs, Ad Operations, Product, Production Development, Marketing, and Editorial)
- Develop and maintain production schedules and production assets, coordinating and driving all teams to hit desired launch dates
- Develop all ad products and custom digital programs with development teams from inception to launch (content, promotion, design, technical requirements documents, execution instructions)
- Responsible for all content management and maintenance of sponsored content for custom programs
- 3-5 years experience as an online producer/online project manager
- Must be extremely organized, detail-oriented and a creative problem solver
- Excellent client management and communication skills
- Able to manage multiple projects and extremely tight deadlines
- Digital advertising and/or online marketing background is a plus
Break Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply for this job