- Digiday Publisher Award Finalist: Use of Video by a Publisher
- thinkLA Interactive Awards, Break Media finalist “Media Partner of the Year”
- thinkLA Interactive Awards, Myra Marayag finalist “Person of the Year – Sales”
- Los Angeles ADDY Award Winner, Lionsgate Home Entertainment and Break Media for “Li’l Pulp Fiction”
- Mediapost Digital Out of Home Award Finalist, Best Branded for “Li’l Pulp Fiction”
- Digiday Video Award Winner: Branded Video Web Series
- Digiday Video Award Finalist: Original Video Non-Scripted Show/Series
- Digiday Video Award Finalist: Video Distribution/Syndication Platform
- OMMA Awards Finalist: Video Campaign
- Visible Measures Top Ten Viral Video Charity Campaigns of 2012
- OMMA Awards, Best Video: Campaign, Fight Club Spoof, Break Media and Fox Home Entertainment
- OMMA Award Finalist, Web site excellence, “Saw 3D: Homepage Takeover,” Break Media and Lionsgate
- Digiday Video Awards, Best Branded Entertainment Video, Fight Club Spoof
- LA Weekly Los Angeles Web Awards, WINNER, Best Online Video – “Geek and Gamer Girls” starring Seth Green.
- Banff World Media Awards, Best Branded Entertainment finalist, Fight Club Performance at the Nursing Home, Produced by Break Media in association with Fox Home Entertainment.
- thinkLA Interactive Awards, Break Media “Media Partner of the Year”: Winners of the 1st thinkLA Interactive Awards Gala Announced.
- thinkLA Interactive Awards, Break Media finalist “Salesperson of the Year”, Brian Tu, VP West Coast Sales, Break Media.
- Los Angeles ADDY Award Winner, Fox Home Entertainment & Break Media, Branded entertainment category.
- Los Angeles ADDY Award Winner, NOS Coca Cola & Break Media, Branded entertainment category.